Monday, January 25, 2010

rambling update.

Sooo...it's been quite an eventful month! Since the last time I posted, I've become engaged to marry my favorite person this side of heaven. He asked me on Christmas eve and I [obviously] said YES! I am so excited and feel incredibly blessed that God has this in store for my life =)


I'm excited to be an almost wife, excited to be with bryant for the rest of my days on this earth, excited to plan a wedding and all the diy projects to come [details coming soon], excited that I am working with little kids again, excited that I passed one more semester of nursing school...excited that I will be 22 in 2 weeks! Frankly, I am just excited about life and the fact that it is happening in me and around me. I feel like I am slowly, but surely growing into the person God wants me to be. I see His gracious reminders everyday of the forgiveness He offers and the strength of His almighty & limitless love for me and His children. I am excited about that too!!!


I should be getting back my reading for class, so...more soon, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home